• Subscribe
  • How to launch as a solopreneur? Does Everything need to be perfect?

Abhay Vishnoi
    11 replies
    How one can really launch his SAAS as a solopreneur ? And does everthing needs to be perfect from start or once SAAS is up and running we can hire devs and team to make it perfect

Replies

Terrell Green
    I feel like perfection is ultimately an allusion. Try your best, your only a human.
    Abhay Vishnoi
    @forehandstrike yeah moving ahead with this thought in mind
    Mochammad Syafii
    Looking forward to other folks' though on this one.
    Speedie
    @mochammad_syafii you can launch as a solopreneur and automate a lot of the work you do, like using an advanced chatbot for your support system to reduce the workload, creating a sale funnel that is almost set and forget (transactional emails, cart abandonment automatic reminders etc.)
    Abhay Vishnoi
    @mochammad_syafii @conversionspree thanks for suggestion now will surely learn more about these things
    David Ronan
    I'm in a similar boat. I'm going to launch soon, so have recently flipped to doing the marketing side of things. I wanted to go nuts initially and build a fancy React app (would need to learn React), but I've settled for a simple flask app that provides immediate value, which is the most important thing I think. I'm waiting to hear what my users want before I start building anything fancy. However, I am worried when I do properly launch I'm going to be swamped with user requests and support etc. Should I raise money and hire someone, probably? However, I want to get decent traction first.
    Speedie
    @daveronan that traction is key to finding an investor that will invest. Most investors won't fund your idea if it has no traction unless it's really a groundbreaking idea worth funding inevitably like the VCs in Ycombinator do. But good luck!
    Abhay Vishnoi
    @daveronan same i am relying on flask and i know react on beginners levels so i am going with pure js for now and i need to learn about scaling too.
    Fabian Maume
    There isn't such a thing as perfection. Even with a full team being you, your product will never be perfect. Do be worry to push something which isn't 100% ready. Ask for feedback and test the market. An open roadmap tool like FeedBear can help you a lot to prioritise feedbacks.
    Vaibhav
    Used to think that everything must be in perfect order but it sometimes become a pathway to procrastination. Just go with the things when you feel like they're "good enough".
    Abhay Vishnoi
    @realdesigntack yeah after coming halfway things seem to become complicated and procrastination starts rising but i am going to complete it no matter what