How to increase followers on Product Hunt?

Ghulam Abbas
14 replies
Regularly (every day) participate in discussions and try to make valuable replies, upvote products and comment on them. You can also ask and answer questions and start discussions yourself. Engaging regularly in the relevant discussion, stories and giving support to startups will eventually increase your profile presence. The main key point is to be active on product hunt and engage as much as possible.

Replies

Ricardo Batista
Write at least once per day.
Rully Ardiansyah
being active, contributing to community discussions
To increase followers on Product Hunt, focus on actively engaging with the community by commenting on and upvoting other products, and share insightful feedback. This not only showcases your expertise but also naturally attracts followers interested in your perspective.
Maurizio Isendoorn
Many times when I helped someone out in a discussion or when I supported them in a launch, they start following me. So I'd say helping people is a great way
AmazingSylvia
The most vital thing: provide value to others
I believe helping people is essential. People are always willing to support you back if you do so, and providing value to the community without expecting anything in return helps you a lot in the long run.
Kate Ramakaieva
totally agree, active participation is a key for all communities!
Ryan Zhang
To increase followers on Product Hunt, actively engage with the community by commenting on and upvoting products you find interesting. Also, make sure to consistently share valuable insights and products, which will naturally attract more followers to your profile.
Nachiket Patel
You can start by following a few people who are active in the community and engage with them. Follow some more, engage more. I had a perspective shift for Product Hunt recently. It is a community of makers, people who build and ship stuff.
Max Avery
Following ya
Daniel Burns
To stay active on Product Hunt, you should consistently engage in discussions, offer help by answering questions, share your opinions, and support others during their product launches.