How to hunt down the source of my previous discount code?

Christopher Nguyen
2 replies
Hey Hunters, I need your help. A discount code I generated on Oct 2, 2022 has been converting really well recently. Hooray! But here’s the kicker… I can’t seem to find where I shared it originally, lol. 🤦‍♂️ I tried: - Searching my email campaigns - Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social medias - Searched on Google (if you search “BKPFLSA discount code”, uxplaybook.org comes up, but I didn’t generate this for St. Patrick’s day — but it says that) - Searched my SEO optimization on my website nothing Is it a ghost in the system? 👻 The only thing I haven’t tried is to reach out to a few customers directly. Does anyone experience this or have any advice?

Replies

Lolly Depp
Consider conducting a customer survey. You can create a simple questionnaire or send an email to your customers asking them where they got their discount code from. This can help you gather information and identify possible sources that you may not have considered before. https://market-code.ru/
Opro
And there you have it, the list of Best Amp for Klipsch RP-600M. Hopefully, this list will make the decision easy for you. Keep in mind that you have to do your research before you sect one because the more thought you put into it, the better the results will be.