• Subscribe
  • How to grow faster on Twitter without using any fancy tools?

Goutham
    1 reply
    Based on my experience growing my Twitter from 0 to 5K+ audience & building my SaaS business on Twitter, the limiting factors affecting Twitter growth are: - Not engaging on other people's tweets enough - A bad hook for your tweet This applies to you specifically if you have an audience size between 0-2000 followers on Twitter You might have tried to post different types of tweets, info-packed threads, etc. But all those go unnoticed if you don't have an audience who'd love to engage in your posts. To get people to engage with your post, they should first be able to recognize you or find your content relatable. And the best way to get people to recognize you is to add a meaningful comment under their tweet Bonus points if there's humor in the reply Secondly, Tweet hook needs to grab the reader's attention There's a plethora of content on your Twitter feed. So no matter how good your content is, if the first line of your tweet sucks, then people just scroll past it I've noticed time & time again that my best-performing tweets of mine had a catchy hook. The first line of your tweet (Hook) should have one of the following characteristics - Be personal - So frame it from a first-person perspective eg., "I failed 3 startups in a year" - Invoke curiosity eg., "I used to think building a business was easy" - Catch them with humor in the second line Here's one of my best-performing tweet having both the humor element & invoking curiosity which made it go viral: https://twitter.com/gouthamjay8/status/1603729151504048128 I've explained all the frameworks I used, what worked & what didn't work for me during 6-7 months in this Twitter Growth Guide with actionable insights: https://bit.ly/growth_guide Let me know your thoughts :)

Replies

Anil Meena
    how often do you post on Twitter now vs when you started... also do you take out specific time to engage on Twitter or is it like whenever you get time