• Subscribe
  • How to get our first 100 customers?

Doug Dennison
    1 reply
    There's a load of articles online about this, but I wondered what you guys thought. We are launching an email marketing platform in Q1 2023 and want to gain traction. Here are some of the tactics we're gonna deploy, please comment or tell me I'm doing something wrong! - Launch invite-only private beta, to get feedback and be exclusive! - Launch on Product Hunt (obvs) - Build a community on our own community portal - Record short videos for every little feature and update, email these to our mailing list - Record a funny/viral video (I have a cool idea) - Use LinkedIn to connect to decision-makers - Super-targeted email outreach - Offer product demos and publish a pre-recorded webinar There's more, but that's the main stuff. Partnerships and a referral program will come after we gain a little traction and the product is more solid. Thoughts? What have I missed? Based on your own experience, what's been the biggest single thing that's unlocked growth for your product?

Replies

Don Mallik
    we did something similar to achieve 100. in fact, we continued a bit and we got to 150. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/up... our next step is to start formal growth hacking/marketing approaches. below is a list of things in the plan. Linkedln, Redit, Facebook, Product Hunt, Twitter, Slack, Email, SEO, Instagram, Discord, Indi Hacker, Hacker News, YouTube, TikTok, etc. btw we are trying to increase signups, please help us spread the message. iStory is a voice interactive video technology. Signup for free and create your own at www.itrorylive.com