How to Get Featured On The Launch Day? πŸ€”

ISTIAK AHMAD
94 replies
βœ… My Findings are as follows: #title #description #first Comment #A video #some good high resolution Images #Embed Ph launch to landing page #invite comakers #share on socials βœ… if these are done precisely , you can expect and have a high chance to get featured on the home page on your launch Day. **Please Note This is my personal opinion and PH still does not Guarantee getting featured under any condition. πŸ™ πŸ™ If you are looking for any assistance regarding your launch, Please feel free to write me anytime. As a TOP maker myself, i will be happy to assist you with my knowledge and experience. Lets connect everywhere possible 🀝

Replies

Raihan Shezan
thanks a lot @istiakahmad ........ it means a lot when newcomers get to learn these critical tips from experienced makers like you
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Thanks for sharing these insights, Istiak. Your checklist is really helpful for anyone preparing for a launch. You are Great. 🀝
Should have read this before launching today :D
Zenda
Yes! the content is very important.
Arthur Leclercq
Thanks for the infos! However, I find it great that PH does not reveal the criterias, it brings some magic to the launch days
Suchal Bojamma
Thanks for sharing these insights, @istiakahmad
GermΓ‘n Merlo
Agree my friend! Great check for launching stages
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
Thanks for sharing @istiakahmad I will be keeping it in mind for when we launch. (In case anyone is interested https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
SAAD AHMAD 2112620
@istiakahmad @ty_robb Hey we launched our product Falcon AI today, please go and have a look and don't forget to give support us. (https://www.getfalcon.in/)
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
@saad_ahmad_2112620 your currently 3rd. It's looks like a tough day. Good luck
Vitor Seabra
This is something that makes me nervous. I've been actively working on PH for 5 months so far. We have designed a cool video, fancy images, embedding PH at our main page and working a lot in communication. Of course I've accomplished with all these terms you pointed out, but even so I see people getting unfeatured with no understanding on what really happened. Sometimes I just think the algorithm can 'wake up in a bad mood' and takes your release out of the list. This is quite stressful and breaks my heart seeing people who had the same hard work, getting unfeatured with no idea on what happened.
My3 Murthy
Insightful & actionable list for someone like myself who is just getting started on PH. Quick question, who are comakers? Are those people from my company?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@my3_murthy 😊, so basically yes, if you want your team members to be a part of the launch then you can also invite them to the launch page. YOu will get the link after creating your launch page. If you are launching soon please checkout " MY exact PH launch Guide" , hope this will help you. ( :
Ramit Koul
This is super useful. I think every succesful launch have all these ticked. Thanks for sharing this insightful thread!!
Saad Ahmad
Hey thanks for this precious information, I will share mine after our product launch.
Andreas Sohns
Great tips! It would help me while launching my product. Thanks for sharing
ISTIAK AHMAD
@andreas_sohns 😊 YOu are most welcome Andreas. If you need any assistance please feel free to dm me. Thanks πŸ™
Bon
Great share, this is about as much as we can do. However, this still doesn't ensure getting featured. If you find that you have not featured, immediately email customer service at aditya@producthunt.com, it is very effective.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@bonvisions Yes, Nothing guarantees the feature , But the best practices could be done for increasing the chance of getting featured! πŸ™
Patricia Fondevila
Thank you, @istiakahmad , for the tips. We have a launch coming soon (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) and although we've reviewed the guide provided by Product Hunt, I can't stop reading about their tips and experiences.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@pfg You are most welcome ( : , alredy following your launch. I reviewed your launch page. Its fine ( :. Also take a look At my "Exact PH launch Guide" , Hope it will help you as well πŸ™
Zohra Belkhiria
@istiakahmad @pfg It would be great to hear from you in our launching day, please support and upvote on launching SYFLY @syfly and at the same time we are happy to receive your feedback about the whole application from design to features.
Paulius
Great tips! Thanks!
No matter how much you game a system, nothing beats making a really good product. Best part is, they rarely stay hidden for long
ISTIAK AHMAD
@atik_hossain Indeed, but the above things are not gaming the system, its the foundation to stay in the game!
Andrei Kashtanov
No matter how much effort you waste into this, if your hunter doesn't have permission to manually feature the launch - you are out of luck. Also expect being ghosted by PH Support, because they don't care.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@etr_king Well, unfortunate things can happen but there is always a way. Otherwise, doesnt make any sense launching on PH no? πŸ˜…
Andrei Kashtanov
@istiakahmad too much effort is going to be wasted because the platform and PH support don't care. At this point, after so many launches have met this fate, the only logical way is to give up on the platform.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@etr_king PH Team Care, i have a very good experience with them. If the foundation is okay then there is no reason for them not to care! People are getting success as well isnt it?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@etr_king Woah thats unusual! Where did you contact them? via email or chat?
JD Worcester
Istiak is the man! Thanks so much for sharing :)