• Subscribe
  • How to find remote jobs without LinkedIn as UI/UX Designer?

Waqar Ahmed
    11 replies

Replies

1. Think about the audience you want to serve. You cant be a designer for everyone; think about specific industry, use case, and the user type. 2. Build a portfolio according to #1 3. Decide if you want to market yourself or get on a market place like Fiverr or Upwork (I discourage, though) 4. Depends on #3 decision your subsequent actions will be vastly different. Hope this helps
    Waqar Ahmed
    @djteknokid Thanks a lot for such dedicated answer 😊
    Waqar Ahmed
    Please share your ideas.
    Waqar Ahmed
    @siddhartha_dange I am currently located in Pakistan and I have 2 years of experience as UI/UX designer
    Mahnoor Ahmed
    Have you tried freelancing platforms?
    Waqar Ahmed
    @mahnoor_ahmed Yeah I have tried but upwork have private my profile due to not getting any project order. However I am also looking for full time Product Designer Opportunity
    Roberto Morais
    There are a few job boards currently I think. The one I know is https://remoteok.io/. They just had a message on twitter saying that product designer roles are on high demand and with great pay.
    Waqar Ahmed
    @robertomorais Thanks for sharing I checked it. It has more opportunities for Developers and Machine learning
    Karolina
    Freelance portals/forums, designing your own website with portfolio and sharing it with different companies that might be looking for UI/UX Designer.
    Waqar Ahmed
    @karolina3 Yeah I have proper resume and portfolio and shred it with lot of companies but not succeed yet .