How to Drive Attends to Your Next Event

In-person or virtual event participation is a critical component of networking, building relationships, and offering value to prospects ahead of a sale. Try these tips to drive more prospect sign-ups, attendance, and engagements for your next event. πŸš• Offer free rides and/or meals to attendees Uber Vouchers give in-person attendees a free ride to the event, while virtual attendees can order a meal on Uber Eats. πŸ’‘ Offer the prospects something unique Focus on relationship building, networking, and brand awareness, rather than sales. πŸ“ Build your event messaging around the problem your event can solve Uncover your prospects' pain points, and show them how you can uniquely solve them. 🀝 Prioritize opportunities for community and connection Attendees don't want to be sold to – they want to learn and network. Do you find it useful? So follow me for future tips and tricks.

Replies

Ross Macfarlane
Food and booze is def the one, but also to kind of know who to expect at the event in terms of attendees roles. If I'm an entrepreneur or work in a start up, I wanna know similar people will be going :)
Business Marketing with Nika
@therealrossmac So you are primarily seeking connections, right? :-)
David Cagigas
Pizza and beer works the best to get more attendees to our events!