• Subscribe
  • How to deal with negative comments/reviews on social media?

Burak SERPEN
    4 replies
    ๐Ÿ”Ž Identify The first step in taking action against negative comments on social media is recognizing and detecting them. Socialays's AI-powered features read all of your social media comments in a second and identify unwanted or harmful comments, so you can easily hide them and protect your brand reputation. ๐Ÿšจ React It's recommended to hide negative comments instead of deleting them, but unfortunately, Instagram doesn't t allow its users to hide any comments on their posts. Thanks to Socialays, you can hide comments without notifying commenters while they keep seeing the comments they left. ๐Ÿ’ฌ Respond - When you receive negative feedback in social media comments, it is very important to handle them by responding constructively. - No matter how triggering the negative comments are, your approach must be always calm and never aggressive, - Carefully monitor your customers' concerns and apologize for the problem if necessary. ๐Ÿงก Socialays allows you to manage conversations, analyze your social media audience, review insights, and prevent cyberbullying on your social accounts while protecting your brand reputation. Discover Socialaysโ€™s unique social media management features on socialays.com and try them for free! ๐Ÿš€

Replies

Toh Xue Zun
    Great approach towards negative comments. I often see negative comments as a source of feedback to improve on my product. Stay positive always!
    Jim K
    Ignore, I guess but at the same time analyse if that is a valuable feedback or just som randome hate comment
    Burak SERPEN
    Socialays: Social Media Guard
    Socialays: Social Media Guard
    @jim_kurt Did you know that you can review your comments by their categories in ordered with AI? Check out Socialays and try up to 10 accounts, for free! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿ’ป