• Subscribe
  • How to create an excellent product intro video for a launch? Comment with your best product videos~

Walt Wu
    4 replies
    I’m currently preparing for a PH launch and feel that a product introduction video is quite necessary. However, my product is a relatively traditional software – a simplified version of Git for non-tech users. I’m not sure how to make the product video. I watched an introduction video from Dropbox a long time ago and thought it was great, but will it be too outdated? 1. Is a product introduction video necessary? 2. How long should the video be? 3. Are there any suitable low-cost tools for creating video introductions?

Replies

Walt Wu
    No matter what, I went ahead and made a video for our product in preparation for the upcoming launch. Looking forward to everyone's feedback. Tools used: Excalidraw + Office PowerPoint + CapCut
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! Crafting a product intro video can definitely jazz up your PH launch. Consider making a snappy, concise video like a well-oiled code snippet - short, sweet, and to the point! As for tools, think of them as your debugging buddies - look for user-friendly ones that won't crash your budget. 😉
    Walt Wu
    @thestarkster I checked the top 5 products released each day and noticed that their videos come in various forms, ranging from 30 seconds to several minutes.