How to create an AI platform without code?

Erika Arias
12 replies
I want to create a SaaS web platform to create videos with AI. I am not a developer. Furthermore, I am thinking of hiring freelancers, but also I saw no code platforms. What would be the best way to start, what programming languages do you recommend? Thank you in advance for your answers.

Replies

Adan Della-Vecchia
Use bubble.io its a no code platform that is really advanced, i am also building my saas on there, we are in the testing phase and everything works smooth and how it should. You can also hire a no-code developer for a fraction of the price of, its also a good way to test your idea and "lose" as little as possible if it should not work..
Sarvpriy Arya
Write now AI is not that evolved to create good videos, Wait for 6 months
Anatolii
To create a web platform, you can easily use some constructors. As for AI, it's more complicated. As a person who has learned Data Science and full-stack Web Development, I can say it's not as easy as it seems to be. Python is easy to start, it's true. However, you should understand not only its syntaxis but (and it's important) the logic of methods and attributes, how code works in general, algorithms, and many more. Once it's done, you should get acquainted with libraries and frameworks and practice them so that you don't think about what to use in your code but how to use it. And it's a huge work🤯 Eventually, if we're talking about AI, you will have to dive into advanced mathematics, which is the hardest part of all that was mentioned above🥲 But when you've done it, it'll be paid off.
Tin Chung
Use ChatGPT to generate the platform 😅
Gary Sztajnman
It really depends on the complexity of your product. You can use nocode and leverage AI models through API calls. I recommend talking to a bunch of developers. You might want to find a CTO to create the product with.
Rahul
I’d recommend heading to SaaS companies. One that I know is Outgrow. If you’re a competitor , you can analyse.
Lucifer
@therahulv could you suggest other than outgrow ?
Alma Vîlcov
Would you consider using a workflow builder? One in which you could feed your own data into and build a personalized app
Fady Kheloui
For AI SaaS web platforms, no-code tools may not be as performant. Instead, I advise you to consider using a server programming language like Python. I recommend learning the Django web framework, which is easy to pick up, works with Python, and offers high scalability. By using a programming language, you can utilize and integrate external APIs and libraries to build your own AI product. With Python libraries you easily train your own ML models.
sophia nora
Python is the only platform