• Subscribe
  • ๐Ÿ† How to create a post with a high chance of success? [in 2 steps]

1. Search for the questions people ask (their problem). 2. Come up with a summary of the best possible solutions. Always works. ๐Ÿ™‚ ---------- But we can break it down into a few steps. I encourage you: โ€“ Think of where your target audience is and search for the questions they ask frequently or the most. โ€“ Visit e.g. Google Trends, Quora, Reddit, PH discussions or social media (have eyes open). โ€“ For the best possible answers try to use personal experiences first (they are usually in comments) + use ChatGPT to come up with something else on the TOP + use critical thinking as well. โ€“ Gather all the data โ€“ skim it a bit. โ€“ Offer it as a possible solution. โ€“ Post about it.

Replies

Sabrina
    Thank you for sharing, Nika. This is really helpful!
    Eyรผphan Aslan
    This is my plan, but the point is we are building a new AI-driven social media and I'm also thinking how to market a new social media without using other social media channels. What a dilemma I have :D Let me share the steps that I'm trying to proceed them correctly and successfully - hopefully. - Identify common problems the target audience faces by researching platforms like Google Trends, Quora, Reddit, or social media. (hopefully, ours will be also here) - Compile the best solutions, prioritizing personal experiences and enhancing them with AI tools like ChatGPT. - Organize your findings, refine the content, and present it as a concise, actionable solution. (Nevertheless, I trust a specified community will have a bigger effect than just a post on social media. But it depends on the target you/I want to achieve.) - Post and engage with your audience. I trust feedback for retuning but not all of them. Some feedbacks really help you to understand the audience's expectations.) To be honest, this is my way but still learning. I hope it'll inspire readers. And, I'm open to collecting answers to learn.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    The thing is โ€“ why social media are called social when the engagement is AI-based? @eyuphanaslan
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @eyuphanaslan I understand your point but it will be very hard to handle it in some aspects. E.g. one of the things I noticed: is AI creates abnormally long answers (that fewer and fewer people want to read) โ€“ I use AI as well, but for a little bit different purposes (correction grammar, ideas). Trying to use it for convos as little as possible because human touch is quite distorted then.
    Celeste
    Yes agreed! Thanks for sharing:)
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    This post is also a good example of this concept itself :)
    Matt Cloud
    OMG, yes! Lots of probems out there