• Subscribe
  • How to communicate with users after launching on Product Hunt?

AnitaBest
    12 replies
    Hi everyone, I launched my first product on Product Hunt last week and I'm super excited to see the positive response from the community. Thank you so much for your support and feedback! However, I'm not sure how to keep in touch with my users and get their insights on how to improve my product. I want to know what your process is like on Product Hunt. After getting votes from users, do you communicate with them on PH or do you use other channels like email, groups, etc.? Please share your comments below and thank you!!

Replies

Lukas Rüger
    I'd do a deep dive on those that gave you good feedback. A lot of users support and sign up, but just a few provide real valuable input and feedback. Next to what other users suggested, I'd especially focus on these persons to get more feedback from them (especially after they tried your product for real)
    Julia Doronina
    @lrueger good luck with the soon launch!
    AnitaBest
    @lrueger Thank you!!! Thank you!! Your words are very inspiring to me!!
    Charlotte Chiang
    Congrats on launching! Definitely have an email signup form on your landing page! We primarily communicate via our community forums and use the mailing list for bigger announcements.
    AnitaBest
    @charmandro Oh, mailing list for bigger updates! I learned a lot! Thank you for your suggestion!!
    Igor Lysenko
    A “warm welcome” definitely needs to be shown. If they are truly interested in the product, then you can ask them questions that concern them, thereby increasing customer confidence.
    Congratulations on your launch Anita. Coincidentally I'm making a similar product to your Dolphin Radar, but for Product Hunt instead. Have you uncovered anything interesting from using Dolphin Radar?
    AnitaBest
    @jgani Good luck with your launch on Product Hunt! Generating reports takes some time on Dolphin Radar, and I’m not sure if yours does too. I suggest you make your waiting page more appealing to the users, maybe add some animations or gifs. I’m working on that too, to increase their anticipation.
    @anitabest Thanks for the tip!