• Subscribe
  • How to build an effective website to attract early adopters?

Victor Zhang
    2 replies
    Hi PH, I started my side project 6 months ago. After developing for 6 months, I feel confident it is ready for some beta users. I would very much appreciate any contributing critics on my WIP website: www.superusapp.com A bit intro to my project: I started with the idea of connecting all web-based apps and content in a canvas app. Two core features of my app: 1. you can put a browser tab on a canvas; 2. you can move data really easily cross-app. The primary and secondary titles of the website: Primary: Get Your Work Flowing Secondary: Streamline your cross-app workflow in a visual space.

Replies

Storysaver
    With our Story Saver, you can download your Instagram stories & Highlights in one click. It's the best free tool for Instagram Story downloading! Feel Free to visit storysaver.. Storysaver
    PrepaidGiftBalance
    They’re the first in line and are often prepared to wait around for hours just to get a hold of the product they want. When it comes to purchase decisions, innovators are self-confident. They purchase a product because they want to, and are less likely to be influenced by the opinion of others. myccpay