How to build a good support for a product?

Artem Luko
5 replies

Replies

Ava Perez
Building good support requires understanding customer needs, creating thorough documentation, offering various channels of support, and using tools like Zendesk for ticketing or Intercom for live chat.
Geri Máté
Making it clear where they can contact you is the first step. Then the next step is to be present where you promise to be available. What I don't like: email forms & browser chat pop ups. I feel like email form emails are never opened, and with chat pop ups I feel like the conversation will be lost and I'm not even sure if I talk to a real person who can help me solve my problem. What we do: we have a public Discord server with a dedicated support channel. Discord invite link is out there on GitHub, our website, our documentation. We pay extra attention to this channel, when someone checks in on a weekend we do our best to help them, too. Good support can be the deal breaker between sticking with our platform and leaving it for good out of frustration.
Building solid customer support for a product is like creating a trust bridge between you and your users. And let me tell you, AiToolsKit.ai is like this trust-builder's best friend. When it comes to communication, it's like having an AI partner that crafts responses with a personal touch. It understands user queries and suggests answers that hit the bullseye. But that's not all – this tool also helps in creating a killer FAQ section. It knows what questions users often ask and helps you provide solutions upfront. Plus, for those tricky situations, AiToolsKit.ai assists in drafting customer-friendly messages that show you genuinely care. So, building good support becomes a breeze with this AI helper that's all about making users feel heard and valued. But hold up, there's more – AiToolsKit.ai is not just about customer support; it's about building relationships too. It assists in crafting engaging social media posts that resonate with your users and suggests marketing strategies that make your product stand out. It's like having this all-in-one partner that takes care of your users' needs and helps you create a brand that people love. So, whether it's answering questions or nurturing relationships, AiToolsKit.ai is the ultimate support and relationship-builder that's all about making your users' experience a memorable one.
Ruth Phillips
Build good support for a product by implementing a robust FAQ section, offering real-time chat assistance, creating detailed user guides, providing various communication channels like email and phone, and monitoring social media for user feedback.
Sven Bartlett
Creating a robust product support system involves clear communication, multi-channel availability, swift responses, comprehensive FAQs, and regular feedback loops. Prioritize user needs and aim for exceptional customer experiences at every interaction.