• Subscribe
  • How to build a community on social media?

vibhu bhan
    8 replies
    All social media marketers and creators, what do you want to track about your community on social media? Which metric would help you the most and is currently missing across social listening and management analytics?

Replies

Neha Khan
    Engage consistently with your audience, share valuable content, encourage interaction, and foster a sense of belonging and purpose within the community.
    Irma Lafleur
    Engage, engage, engage like crazy - have somebody monitoring your socials literally 24-7... liking, commenting, following people back, reposting stories you are tagged in, etc. Too often people assuming that if they build a social presence for their business, that their accounts don't need to engage because it 'isn't cool to follow people back'.... but human beings strive for acknowledgment and validation. That's why we are all on social media. If a business account gives them those things, people are more inclined to continue engaging, supporting and sharing. Because they see that their effort is being acknowledged.
    Divine Rivers
    Authentic Engagement!
    Lavanya Snigdha
    I've always answered this question with a why. Why do you want to be on social media? Is it for your product, for actual $$$, or is it for your own personal brand? At the end of the day, the way you measure success and the investments you would put in into each of those strategy vary quite a bit. For my product I would build a community around my ICPs and measure success with traffic/MQLs/sign ups, for sales it would be through CAC, and for my personal brand I would measure it with engagements/press/community rate of growth.
    Stephanie
    Engagement and authenticity. Be yourself and genuinely interact with your audience to create a tight-knit community that supports your content.
    André J
    Not all products can have a community.
    Cyril Gupta
    I built https://youtube.com/@teknikforce. Does YouTube qualify as social media? Sure it does.. I have nearly 32K subscribers now and growing. My strategy was to keep churning out relevant content.