• Subscribe
  • How the life would be without AI?

Harry Brook
    28 replies
    I am thinking about how life would be if AI had to be removed from our lives.

Replies

Vitaly Aver
    I think this is a philosophical question to some extent. Now we can't really imagine life without artificial intelligence. I think it would have appeared anyway as humanity progressed. If it wasn't now, it would definitely appear later. But progress would have been slower. Here is my opinion 🤖 And without artificial intelligence, we would have worked longer, developed ideas, and so on. It would not be as comfortable as it is now
    KurachiWeb 倉地 俊輔
    I'm Japanese and I often use Google Translate. If AI goes away, I can't release my services to the world.
    CY Zhou
    Life without AI would be significantly different, as we'd miss out on the convenience and efficiency it brings to daily tasks. From personalized recommendations to advanced healthcare, AI has become an integral part of our lives.
    Kenda Thomas
    I can't imagine how I would write emails without AI.
    Otto
    I get a panic attack when thinking of coding something without AI :D
    Jacob Ooton
    Oh.. Work might feel more tedious, TBH.
    David Chang
    Life without AI would be markedly different in several areas, affecting both daily routines and broader societal functions. A world without AI would be less efficient, less convenient, and potentially less innovative. Many modern conveniences and advancements that flytte bedrift rely on AI would either not exist or would be significantly less effective, impacting virtually every aspect of daily life and societal progress.
    Geeta Thakur
    AI chatbots have helped a lot in customer care. I think, this will become much difficult and time taking without AI.
    Ashir Murtala
    I think it could be more challenging and time consuming in many aspects.
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    Life without AI would be like you will stop asking questions related to what is this n that, and have to read everything on internet just to find that piece of content which will satisfy our curiosity. As well, we will stop asking dumb question too which we asked without any embarrassment.
    Lamont Justin
    There would be fewer online purchases
    Robert White
    I think human creativity and intuition might shine more without automation.
    Winston
    In today's world most of the things depend on Al. It would be very difficult without Ai
    Prem Saini
    I would say way better, we are dependent on it a lil :)
    Muhammad Hassan
    Life without AI would be quite different.
    Daniel Burns
    It would definitely mean a huge change in how we do things and it's hard to imagine returning to when these conveniences weren't available. However, it's also important to consider the potential downsides of AI and how its absence might impact privacy, employment, and decision-making. In my case, its absence would motivate me to get more creative.
    Axel Monroe
    Life without AI is quite tricky.
    Ashutosh Prakash Singh
    Life would definitely be harder! AI assists in almost all tasks today making us more efficient in prioritizing decision making
    Abhra Ch.
    Launching soon!
    Hey @harry_brook16! That's such an intriguing thought! 😄 Imagining a world without AI makes me wonder how we'd manage everyday tasks that we've become so reliant on AI for, like personalized recommendations, virtual assistants, and even spam filters. Life would be so different and perhaps a bit slower! What do you think we'd miss the most? 🤔