• Subscribe
  • How old when you decided to be an entrepreneur

Arnav Ahuja
    8 replies
    As the title suggests, how old were you when you decided you wanted to create something on your own? What do you think sparked that interest in yourself?

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I knew that I wanted to have something own in my 14. But took more complex actions somewhere between 20 – 23?
    Nathan Covey
    Never really decided. Just kinda happened naturally. Was a sophomore in high school and I started selling rare sneakers!
    Emma Lily Sanders
    I think I was around 19 when the entrepreneurial bug first bit me. Was working on a group project in college and realized I loved the process of building something new from scratch. Decided then that I eventually wanted to start my own thing. Took a few years to actually make the leap, but that initial spark definitely happened in my late teens/early 20s. I think a combo of youthful optimism and naivety helped fuel it, haha. Anyone else have a similar origin story?
    Arnav Ahuja
    @emmalilysanders Yep, me too. What really fuels it for me is the feeling you get when seeing your own product or brand grow. It's a special feeling that I've only found when creating something of my own. Nothing I do in work has sparked as much motivation in me!
    Mason Derek Holloway
    I knew I wanted to start my own company at 22, right after college. Was inspired by stories of other young entrepreneurs taking risks and building something new. The challenge and promise of creating something from nothing was super exciting to me, even if the odds of success were low. Haven't looked back since!