• Subscribe
  • How old were you when you started your first startup?

Alex Egorov
    12 replies
    I was 24))

Replies

Ruslan.D
    ooh i was 28 .. seems late ))
    Julia Doronina
    I was about 21, but the project didn't even reach the MVP stage, as the hypothesis of its necessity in the market was not confirmed.
    Kane
    Launching soon!
    34 (now 36) years old. In the past decade, I started out as a programmer and then worked hard to become a professional manager, managing a research and development center. Until two years ago, I felt that I could leave the stable job to seek some changes.
    qiufeng
    This year, I'm about to turn 28.
    Matt Koscielak
    I was 24-25, it was before covid. We were playing airsoft, and some friends had engineering skills. Our friend came up with a prototype of a product that would empower your airsoft rifle. We decided to turn it in to a hardware startup - Smart Armaments. We ended up with a one fully-working product, and 3 prototypes for other products, but as we've got ready to start a Kickstarter/Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, our country got blocked from making campaigns as they switched to Stripe. Ultimately, covid killed airsoft for long enough to make us abandon the idea ;)
    Paul Mit
    I guess less than 17 :)
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Started ~ 19, had smth done by 23, now building first tech startup at 29
    This years old haha
    Victor Nelson
    I was 30. It was last year. For now I have a little bit basis of development. Anyone has trouble with Software development, contact me admin@glamgeeks.co