How often do you use Snipping Tool?

Nina Dou
11 replies
And what do you usually use screenshots for?

Replies

Mia Young
I utilized it a lot, especially while I was writing reports.
Geri Máté
I use Awesome Screenshot GChrome extension
@geri_mate Thank you for your response. May I ask if you took the screenshot to share with someone or for learning new information? Do you think there are areas where the screenshot tool you're currently using could be improved?
Geri Máté
@ninaaaa0913 I use it to create screenshots for documentation and blog posts, occasionally to send something interesting or funny to my friends. I'm not sure if there's anything I would improve, maybe like a cache would be useful to store and browse screenshots I've made in the last like 30 or 60 minutes, maybe 15 minutes would be nice.
Aldo Radesic
I use the Digola FrontSketch program. Most often, in online statistical data, I annotate where I find it important, and then FrontSketch automatically saves the screenshot to a pre-selected folder.
@aldo_radesic Sounds good. So, was your screenshot taken to capture certain key information?
Aldo Radesic
@ninaaaa0913 FrontSketch (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) does not collect any information from the selected area. It's simply a program for annotating, drawing, and writing over other windows applications. It also offers the option for quick screenshot captures. Just select area, and the screenshot is saved to a pre-designated folder. Each capture is saved with a unique name.
Reaction Last
I use snipping tool all the time because of my assignment work. I also use it for some screen recording purposes. I am using screen pixel. This is the best snipping software in my POV.