• Subscribe
  • How often do you use PH to create a good community base?

Viola Schoell
    23 replies
    I personally use Product Hunt daily to engage with my community, offer support, and stay updated on new products. How about you? Do you also use Product Hunt frequently?

Replies

Sadath N
    Regularly
    Salim Boudi
    Definitely Daily 👋!
    Victoria Koval
    I wish I started engaging with the community earlier. It's the most pro-active, thirst for product community I know. Now, I try to participate in interesting discussions and keep an eye on freshly-launched products to support those that resonate with me.
    Max Avery
    @viky_koval I agree - the energy here is different than most other sites!
    Hossein Yazdi
    Also the same as you. Whenever I had set aside PH for a long time due to investing in other activities, I regretted it later on. Now, I'm trying to be active daily, engaging with makers alike and exploring new awesome tools, especially now that I'm running a directory of the best tools.
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    Daily. I check the top products and upvote the ones I like. I also join discussions like these
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Every day 😊
    I am using it all of the 403 days of my streak! :D Without ph we would not have such a strong and supporting community for Klu.so❤️
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I am there every day. I initially started to discover new products but later on, it became a thing of meeting new people. Some of them I met in person which was one of the best things that could happen. :)
    Domas Sakavickas
    I just started to use PH 4 days ago and already got some useful info. For now, I really enjoy it, hopefully, it won't be just a 4 day streak 😄
    Max Avery
    I've had an account for awhile but new here - it seems like a fantastic place to do so though
    Zoe from Normies
    Yes, start to use it daily to learn more
    Viola Schoell
    @usenormies I started on Product Hunt just a month ago and I'm really enjoying the fantastic community here. If you have any questions about Product Hunt, feel free to ask! :)
    Emmanuel Raymond
    This is my method as well. Trying to be useful and engaging to the community
    Gurkaran Singh
    Product Hunt is a fantastic platform for building a strong community base and staying informed on the latest products. I'm always on the lookout for new tools and innovations on here. How about you? Join the hunt!