• Subscribe
  • How often do you update your landing pages?

Salar Davari
    24 replies

Replies

Jahanzaib Ara
    I update my landing pages as needed, especially when there are significant changes in our product or market trends. It ensures that visitors always see the most relevant and up-to-date information.
    YanXu
    If I'm browsing a website and I see a landing screen that I feel good about, I'll immediately sketch a design for my landing page.
    Hana Salazars
    I like to review and update my landing pages every quarter to make sure they stay relevant.
    Salar Davari
    @hana_salazars what about user experience. doesn't it confuse them to say a new layout every now and then?
    Poll Coll
    I update my landing pages as needed, often when there’s new content or feedback.
    Zajin dacos
    I find that updating my landing page whenever there’s a big change helps keep things fresh.
    Vimal Kumar
    Depends on the traffic but it's not very frequent.
    Prince Kumar
    I usually refresh my landing pages whenever I launch a new campaign or promotion to keep things relevant.
    Billy Boy
    I update my landing pages quarterly to keep content fresh and aligned with current marketing goals.
    Salar Davari
    @billy_boy I've heard that from others as well and we're going to do that but I keep wondering if find it irritating!
    kimchi
    update mine based on major changes or new product lunches otherwise, I live them as
    Xavier Jam
    I review and update them whenever there’s a significant change in my product or service offerings
    Mae Twyman
    I I try to refresh my landing pegs quarterly regularly updates help with SEO nd user experience
    James Frank
    I update my landing pages every few months. It helps keep the content fresh and ensures that the design aligns with any new branding or offers.
    Michael Thomas
    I tend to refresh my landing pages whenever I have a major update or launch. Keeping it current is key to making sure it reflects our latest features and value propositions.
    Haider Murtaza
    I usually update my landing page monthly to test new ideas and see what works best with my audience.
    Julia Klemenc
    For me, it's more about major milestones. If there’s a significant change or promotion, that’s when I’ll update the landing page.
    Sandy Leventh
    I don't update them as often as I should. Maybe a couple of times a year, but I know I should be more consistent.
    Lucille
    I update my landing pages whenever I have new features or offers. It’s a good way to keep things fresh and engaging for visitors.
    Vanessa truman
    I try to refresh my landing page every few months to make sure it stays relevant and aligns with our latest goals.
    Salar Davari
    @vanessa_truman Thank you. based on what you and others have said, I think only when there major changes, we should update our landing pages.
    Salar Davari
    Thank you all. Your tips were really helpful.
    Chanity Pham
    Once every 2 months. Need to make sure info is still relevant, features section are rearranged based on their demand popularity. Also, would go on landing page audit tools for more objective feedback