• Subscribe
  • How often do you follow up with a prospect before giving up?

Pawan Kumar
    5 replies

Replies

ROHITASH SINHA
    It would be highly dependent on the potential of the customer and would also need to understand the escalation metric in their organisation before giving it a shot.
    Nathan Covey
    Depends on how good the prospect is. If it is a customer that would be a HUGE win for my business, I am willing to keep trying a lot longer
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    As a common target, I hate marketers that are as persistent as horse flies
    Griffin Rhys Donovan
    I usually follow up 2-3 times over a couple weeks before moving on. If it's a really promising prospect, I might keep trying every few weeks for a couple months. Persistence can pay off with the big fish! But at some point ya gotta know when to cut bait. 🎣
    Samuel David Foster
    I think it depends on the prospect and the potential value of their business. If it's a 🦄 unicorn client that could be a game changer, I'm willing to follow up 5-6+ times over a few months. For a typical good prospect, I usually follow up 2-3 times over 2-4 weeks before moving on. The key is spacing out the follow-ups and mixing up the medium - email, phone, LinkedIn, etc. If they're not responding at all after 3 varied attempts, they're probably not interested at this time. Hope this helps! Let me know your follow up strategy.