• Subscribe
  • How often do u work overtime?

Lavinia Gherasim
    31 replies
    Share your experience in the comments, let's explore the causes behind this and find together tips to avoid it. Feel free to share your insights and tips below!

Replies

Nikhil Gohil
    I never overwork, only 16 hours daily. More than that not good for health 😄
    Erkin Bek
    An interesting fact is that in our company almost everyone works 10-15 hours more per week, while no one keeps track of who worked how many hours and you can take a day off or a break when you want, but also no one does it, except when it is very necessary. Anyway, we try to maintain a work-life balance and the company supports it. Because our SaaS solution helps in such cases and automatically advises you when you need to take a break, vacation and so on. And it's good when you can see how many hours you've actually worked and how many you've just scrolled the internet.
    Relja Denic
    If you want to be at the top, you have to put more hours then others :D
    Andrei Dragoș Pătraşcu
    I believe in putting in the extra effort when necessary, especially when you're passionate about your work. For me, it's not about overtime; it's about pursuing what I love with dedication and commitment.
    Indu Thangamuthu
    An option called " All day" would be my answer 🤣
    Elena Tsemirava
    How can you launch a startup without working overtime?
    edward
    I'm not sure if I want to avoid it. It usually comes naturally whenever I'm doing something challenging Download new status video 2023 or pleasing.
    Emma Grace
    Rarely. I have my own personal life too.
    Neder Ghadhab
    I have learned to devote the right amount of time to each activity in my daily life. it is also true that initially it was not like that. When you launch a startup you work day and night to make sure you achieve success, but when your project stabilizes you can manage your schedule better and work only the amount of hours you need.
    Marilena Nikou
    Xence by Gaspar AI
    especially in the last 2 weeks, I overworked every day, since today we launched Xence by Gaspar AI!
    Dima Tryhubenko
    It’s rare but when I do it’s always for a reason and I always enjoy it
    Philipp Shay
    I don't have a regular work schedule. Sometimes I work for 2 hours, and other times I work for 14 hours. It all depends on my inspiration and energy level.
    Nitin Joshi
    "I won't say it overtime, but I'm always in. As a marketer, you're using any app or website that is directly or indirectly associated with our business. For example, I am a marketer, and I'm always on either desktop or mobile platforms like Product Hunt, Reddit, Tumblr, YouTube, Slack, Twitter, etc. So, as long as I'm not sleeping, I'm working. 😂
    George Aleesu
    Lancepilot
    Lancepilot
    Launching soon!
    Do you even watch the clock ticking😂 Sometimes, you just gotta put all in! :)
    George Burmistrov
    When I have to finish something I didn't finish on a work week.
    When working from home, and if you have OCD tendencies, it’s hard to stop working. 😅
    Femmi Klae
    Sometimes, but rare
    Codruț Brădățan
    If you're working on something that keeps your focus, you just can't see those hours melt away :)