• Subscribe
  • How NOT to work?

Neel Patel
    23 replies
    2024 is different than 2023. More different than 2022. If you are still working like you did a few years ago, thaaat wouldn't cut it. What are some of the changes you see?

Replies

Rhomadiningsih
    this year everything requires AI. like in the days when we read blogs and now watch videos
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Hey! Interesting topic, times are changing in all aspects. Now work is connected with using AI wisely, working remotely and in my case finding peaceful place to be safe.
    Neel Patel
    @kate_ramakaieva makes sense. We seem to rush to work without thinking much about ourselves. That needs change.
    Lisa Steingold
    Obviously AI has changed the game in terms of how to work and I guess that's specific to each industry and role. It allows me in content to work much faster. In addition it's opened up a whole new avenue in terms of our own product development. I would say the BIGGEST differences are; 1. AI processes 2. Data driven (everything decisions) 3. Working in real time feedback as opposed to 'post' reporting
    Neel Patel
    @lisa_steingold1 Not just AI, everything else has also changed quite a bit that used to take years of incremental changes. But great pointers :)
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Yes, we can say 2024 is truly different—it's the era of AI.
    Stella
    Turn off your notifications, close your laptop, and go outside to touch some grass 😅
    Lisa Steingold
    @stella_nerd Yes love this! The biggest difference between then and now is that we work harder than ever!
    Sabaat Parasad
    Yes, it's the era of AI and we can't work in this era in the same style as we used to work in 22 & 23.
    Boreas Krüger
    Bartering or sharing resources with others can reduce your need for money, which means less work for you.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Working in 2024 without adapting is like using a rotary phone in the age of smartphones - you're bound to get left behind! What used to suffice might now be a tech dinosaur in disguise.
    Mileva
    I think in 2024, AI has seen significant advancements compared to 2022, with models becoming more powerful and capable of understanding and generating human-like text even the integration of AI into various industries has deepened, enhancing productivity and innovation.
    Lakshya Singh
    Some changes include having more tools integrated for better team communication, user communication and optimizing the process with AI. But if you are just talking about remote working, I have been working in that setting from a long time now. A new addition in life is workations and more frequently working from Cafes.
    Antonio Di Pinto
    You've got 24 hours in a day, so try to stick to a max of 7 hours of work. Trust me, I've done the whole 12-13-14 hour grind, and it just leaves you feeling isolated. At first, overworking might make you feel like you're getting a lot done, but after a while, it takes over your life. If you're aiming to be an entrepreneur, overworking will actually mess you up. You'll lose touch with reality and won't be able to spot the problems you need to solve to build something great.