• Subscribe
  • How much time do you spend on crafting your product introduction video for Product Hunt launch?

Josie OY
    53 replies
    With Vozo, you only need 10 minutes. And the best part, once you create the video, you can easily revise your stories in seconds! Without the need to re-recording. I am trilled to let you know that Vozo Rewrite & Redub just got launched on Product Hunt today! 🔥 Here is the link to check out this innovative product: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/vozo-rewrite-redub Have any questions? Feel free to ask our team on the launch page or below. Come to support us if you love what we're building! ❤️ Thanks a lot from the heart of the Vozo Team!

Replies

Darka Azhnyuk
    I think it took a few hours (around 5) for me after I figured out how it should look.
    @daryna_azhnyuk Same here. The first time making a video always takes a long time, even if it looks simple. What I find most frustrating is my boss always wanting a quick version and then giving me tons of feedback to change.🫠 Give Vozo a try for editing your videos, it's incredibly convenient for dubbing and voice-over edits!
    Naro C.
    I’ve made demo videos before, and while it seems like just a screen recording, it’s actually quite a hassle. Especially the recording and editing part, which takes up so much time. This product looks really interesting, I’ll give it a try.
    @narocc Thanks for your interest! Our product allows you to generate and modify voice by editing the text, all while keeping the original voice. Trust me, it’s incredibly convenient! (I'm a loyal user of our product)
    JoJo
    It depends on the quality requirements; it might take a few days. What do you mean by "revise stories"?
    @jojo_li For example, if you want to reuse a promo video but need to update it with new product features or promotional information, you have to change the video's content. With Vozo, after importing your original video, you can edit your speech simply by editing the text while keeping the original voice and background audio. "Revising" becomes incredibly easy!
    Kiya L.
    @jojo_li @josie_oy Oh...I get it. So, for instance, if I’ve made a promo video for my project but later I'm not happy with how I presented the product, with Vozo, I can tweak the speech in the video without having to re-record the video or audio. Is that right?
    StanG
    Great job on getting Vozo launched! It sounds like a useful tool. Is it free to use right now?
    Jin Lora
    I've had experience creating demo videos, which might appear to be as simple as a screen capture, but in reality, it's quite a complex process.
    @jin_lora Exactly, it's not just screen capture, it also involves complex track handling, and I always get lost in those intricate project files. Give Vozo a try https://www.producthunt.com/post... It lets you edit audio as easily as editing text!
    Liu Alex
    2 days lol with AutoAE x CapCut 🔥Create viral hooks in seconds, which is launch today lol Hope u like the launch video
    @liu_alex1 I saw your launch, and it looks really interesting! I think it would be perfect for creating in-feed ads.
    Liu Alex
    @josie_oy In feed ads is also a good idea! Never though about this before!! Thx for the inspiration :)
    Amanda Zenitha
    This looks like a great product! Will give it a try!
    @amanda_zenitha Thanks for your interest! We just launched our product today and would love your vote! ❤️
    Jenny
    I didn’t make a video last time I posted, but from experience, it takes at least a week.
    @jennyzhou I think an intro video is crucial for a launch since it lets people quickly grasp what your product can do. When you say it takes a week, do you mean from scripting to the final version? That's quite a long time!
    CY Zhou
    There are different types of intro videos. 1. Some intro videos do not have narratives, just screen recording and bgm. Less impressive, but it should be easy, 30 minutes, probably. 2. Some are heavy in motion graphics. It might take a long time to make it right. Hard to tell an extact time. 3. More common is screen recording with narrative. Then, we need vozo and a very good screen recording software. I personally use Omi. Probably, 60 mins w/o vozo, and 10 min with vozo.
    Sajin S
    Product Hunt video time can vary! Simple explainer videos take 1-2 days, while fancy animations might need weeks. It depends on your editing skills (faster if you do it yourself) and video length. For a quick launch, a screen recording with a voiceover explaining key features can be done in a day. For a polished explainer video with basic animation, expect 2-4 weeks. High-production value? 4-8 weeks! Save time with pre-made templates or tools like Vozo. Focus on a clear message, even if the video is simpler. A good video can supercharge your Product Hunt launch! By the way, we’ve launched today and would really appreciate your support! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    JaredL
     It looks very suitable for TikTok marketing. Can it be used to create web promotional videos?
    @jaredl Absolutely! Vozo is perfect for TikTok marketing and can also be used to create web promotional videos. It's versatile and easy to use for all your video editing needs. Give it a try!
    Bon
    It usually takes me three days. I wish I had discovered this tool sooner!
    Thomas Harper
    I usually spend a few hours making sure the video clearly explains what the product does. It’s crucial to be straightforward and make the benefits obvious to viewers
    @jharkhandi_choraya Absolutely, particularly when dealing with complex products, it's crucial to communicate the most valuable features and the fundamental user flow clearly! I often aim to cover everything comprehensively, but if the video becomes too lengthy, it risks losing the audience's interest, especially now that everyone is accustomed to watching brief, snappy videos on TikTok.
    Sadam Ansari
    It’s important to keep the video concise. I aim for under 2 minutes so viewers get the key points quickly without losing interest.
    CY Zhou
    @sadam_ansari_b yes, people are getting less patient nowadays. their focus sometimes is shorter than 1 min. We need to be really concise, and trim aggressively.
    Munna Baskey
    I find that scripting the video beforehand helps a lot. I spend time drafting and refining the script to ensure it’s engaging and to the point
    CY Zhou
    @munna_baskey yes, do scripting well before recording. It will save tons of recording time. It's often difficult to memorize lines. I recommend Blink Captions, an app it will scroll the script at the speed of our talking. never have to memorize a line any more.
    Ijeoma Florence
    I usually spend about 2 weeks planning and producing the intro video to ensure it’s polished and effective.
    CY Zhou
    @ijeoma_florence wow, two weeks is a lot of time. I can imagine how hard it is to ensure the quality. Can you share what part is most time-consuming?
    Imam yousaf
    It typically takes me 1 week to create a compelling intro video, including script writing and editing.
    Elaine Lu
    @emem_useh Hi Emem, great video definitely takes time to craft! May I ask how much time do you spend on script writing and video editing? Our team found it's hard to avoid further editing after you put visual, speech and audio all together. And that's really time consuming. Now with Vozo.ai, you can quickly update your video just by updating your script, and our software will do the rest for you in just a few minutes, from re-dubbing to lip syncing. You don't need to re-record and match the visual with audio again and again! Sounds like something useful to you?
    Adekemi Faronbi
    The video production usually takes me about 4 days, including filming and post-production.
    @adekemi_faronbi Recording takes the longest for me because I tend to trip over my words. I can't be the only one🥲
    @adekemi_faronbi We've just launched Vozo, a tool that lets you edit audio by editing text. Now I can screen record more easily and quickly optimize my narration with Vozo. I think you should give it a try! We've just launched today and are aiming for #1 (currently in second place). I'd really appreciate your help with an upvote—it means a lot to me. Thanks Adekemi! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Teekaram Yogi
    I invest around 3-4 days in crafting the video. It’s crucial to balance quality with time to ensure it makes a strong impact.
    Lily Oliver
    That’s amazing 10 minutes for a video is so quick! I’ll check out Vozo Rewrite & Redub.
    @lily_oliver Thank you for your interest! Could you vote for our launch today? We're aiming for the top spot of the day! https://www.producthunt.com/post...