How monetize 300k

Deen_Radovan TV
7 replies
Greetings, I need someone with experience to help me. Over 300,000 people follow my Instagram page about cocktails and mixtures. How do you monetize that and what do you do? I would appreciate any advice you may have

Replies

Gaurav verma
Not relevant to your topic but you should start using substor.com to protect yourself from the Instagram account ban. Substor can also help to boost your engagement rate.
Philip Snyder
Are you looking to sell your influence or sell your own product leveraging your influence?
phprunner
The obvious ideas are to start a website or a newsletter or an app and convert people to use that channel as well and monetize it. Not sure if the Instagram crowd will follow you somewhere else though. Or find a deal with an alcohol vendor. Also doesn't sound like something that is easy to do.
Krishna Kumar
Here are ten things you can do to monetize your social media following 1. Premium content 2. Endorsement deals with brands 3. Advertisements, sponsorships and brand endorsements 4. Your own app / website 5. E-commerce deals with links to sites selling ingredients for your mixtures and cocktails 6. Your own online storefront 7. Partnerships with other influencers to cross promote / monetize 8. Newsletter that can be sponsored 9. Paid courses around what you do - here cocktail mixing for eg. 10. Run surveys with your followers and sell results to brands