• Subscribe
  • How might we make 2023 relatively simpler for ecommerce marketers?

⛰️ Amyth
    1 reply
    Hey Everyone, For the past couple of months, I and my team were dabbling with a range of questions about how e-commerce brands could have a strong 2023 amidst the bearish market scenario. One of the points that stood out was the effective leverage of generative AI tools. That appeared as a good starting point and as a result, we set out to create a massive library of over 2M prompts that can be useful for e-commerce marketers. e-commerce brands rely on email and SMS marketing automation, including writing email copies, website copies, headlines, product descriptions, and more. To make this process simpler, we developed a library of eCommerce prompts, with industry filters, writing frameworks, positioning, tone, and more. The prompts can be filtered by category, tone, etc, so brands don't need to look any further for content inspiration. Would love to get feedback, suggestions, and most importantly your support to take this off the ground and help it reach folks who will derive value from it. Cheers

Replies

Miguel Martinez
    Couldn't agree more with @paul_walker17. Great list! To add to the data and analytics point, from our experience working with clients in our sector (ecommerce businesses) we see that many of them struggle with data analysis due to lack of time and the complexity that multi-channel brings to the table. Most businesses use marketing platforms like Facebook, Google Ads, Bing or email platforms to reach new and existing customers. They suffer from data overload, each platform telling them something different. I'd definitely suggest looking into CDP platforms to help organize the data, provide customer profiling and marketing automation tools, etc. It really goes a long way. Disclaimer: shameless self-promotion ahead. If you're allergic to such things I recommend you do not read any further!! We've been working non-stop at Sweet Analytics (https://sweetanalytics.com) to deliver a simple tool that delivers a dead-simple set up, provides a quick real time view of how the business is performing and the key indicators that impact said performance. We've developed a segmentation tool that connects back to the marketing platforms, and are hard at work at developing AI models to detect common problems and solutions that business face considering the sector they are in, product price points, and hundreds more variables. I think it's certainly a pain point that many brands have experienced, so definitely very relevant. At the end of the day Paul nailed it when saying that the focus needs to be on the customer, on what drives them to buy, on their purchase journey, and understanding how their mind works will definitely make a difference.