• Subscribe
  • How many users do you have now?

Rebecca Johnson
    19 replies
    I know many of us are preparing to launch, but some already have a working product. Let's share our progress.

Replies

Adeeb Malik
    We just hit 2400+. Fills me with loads of emotions as we were struggling to hit the 200 mark in February... πŸ₯³πŸ₯Ή
    Rebecca Johnson
    @adeeb_malik wow! Which tools do you use for it?
    Tanya Sharath
    Our app has around 500 active users. We're seeing steady growth each month.
    Rebecca Johnson
    @tanya_sharath which tools are you using for it?)
    uouo
    @tanya_sharath @r_johnson_clich If you want users, you can contact me. We have customer acquisition channels and can also exchange traffic.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    My product, Selftalk.ing, recently crossed 150+ users! (In the span of 4 months)
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @r_johnson_clich Not all of them. The conversion rate is low atm.
    uouo
    Almost 1 million users, tg promotion effect is OK
    Kevin β€œIlphrin” Pellet
    Wavve have only around 15 users for now, not much active, I need to improve promotion but not sure how :o
    Kevin β€œIlphrin” Pellet
    @r_johnson_clich I officially launched last Sunday, but have been talking about it in some communities since a month now
    Rebecca Johnson
    @ilphrin it's a good start - the most important thing is to communicate with you first early adopters
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @r_johnson_clich! πŸ˜„ Great topic! It's always inspiring to hear about other people's journeys. We're just getting off the ground, but we're at 500 users and counting! πŸš€ How about you? Really excited to see everyone's progress! 😍
    Rebecca Johnson
    @abhra_ch which tools do you use for it?
    Abhra Ch.
    @r_johnson_clich Mostly using promotion strategies via twitter and Instagram. And email marketing.
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @r_johnson_clich! πŸ˜„ It's awesome to see everyone making progress! We just crossed 5,00 active users this month, and the journey has been exhilarating πŸš€. Can't wait to hear about everyone's milestones. Let's keep pushing forward! πŸ’ͺ😍
    Gurkaran Singh
    We currently have enough users to fill a spaceship heading to Mars! It's like watching data science and rocket science team up for a cosmic collaboration.