How many paid newsletters are you subscribed to and are they worth the cost?

Emeka Onu
10 replies

Replies

Basharath
None. Because there are so many quality newsletters available for free. BTW, I did not even know any paid newsletter in the first place.
Kyle Tummonds
@basharath Same here. But I'm sure if there's a topic in particular that I would need an inside scoop on for my industry, I could see myself paying for a newsletter.
Nilan Saha
Unfortunately none right now. I just read a blogs and listen to podcasts.
Emeka Onu
@sewell_stephens The question is, how many paid newsletters are you subscribed to and are they worth the cost?
Verdi Kapuku
I don't see myself paying for a newsletter at all when I'm already fighting an uphill battle keeping my inbox clear from the 9000 spammy marketing emails I get daily from various places I've signed up at
John Koo
It's pain already to go through all the newsletters i signed up and i don't even remember many of them. I would consider paid newsletter if it really delivers the worth. but so far i haven't seen none.
Kavya
None at the moment. I already feel quite overwhelmed with the number of free newsletters I've signed up for 😂
Deep Dave
I have subscribed to Shaktian Space https://shaktishetty.substack.com/ Yes, it's worth subscribing.