How many of you do your own Sales ? Sharing sales strategies.

Ayhan Dzhemalov
9 replies
I was wondering how many of you do your own sales and are actively involved in the sales strategy ? Do you think it would be helpful if I share sales strategies, techniques, email chains that would help you convert more revenue and open more pipeline ? I have over 12y in Sales and have generated $50M+ pipeline in the past 4 years.

Replies

Gillian Laging
I'm interested, I follow many sales experts and am a sponge for this sort of content.
Ayhan Dzhemalov
@gillian_laging hey Gillian, I wouldn’t say I am an expert but I make it work 😁 A recent topic has been creating urgency and outlining “the cost of inaction” for your clients. How much it will actually cost them if they don’t get this new tool, if they don’t they to implement some automations etc.
Ill Robyn
I'd love to hear your sales strategies! Always looking for ways to improve my conversion rates. 12 year and $50M in pipeline seriously impressive.
Ayhan Dzhemalov
@ill_robyn A recent topic has been creating urgency and outlining “the cost of inaction” for your clients. How much it will actually cost them if they don’t get this new tool, if they don’t they to implement some automations etc.
Rowe Morehouse
I certainly do! I tweet about sales strategies: https://x.com/objections_dog
Ayhan Dzhemalov
@rowemore thats awesome! I’m jumping on board and will follow. Anytime you want to talk sales, just hit me up on linkedin and we can connect! I’ll share a few post here and see id people dig it 😊
Gurkaran Singh
I handle my own sales with a dash of charm and a sprinkle of tech-savviness, but I'm always up for learning new strategies to finesse the art of closing deals. So, spill those sales secrets like a well-crafted email subject line on a Monday morning!
Ayhan Dzhemalov
@thestarkster hey dash, thats fantastic! You can check my new long past about creating urgency in sales calls with examples
Sree
I’m a technical founder and I’ve been trying to learn B2B sales the past year. I’m seeing a lot conversion in cold outreach through email and LinkedIn but I think there’s a lot of room for me to improve. I would love to learn from you!