How many hours per week you work on your side products?

Naveed Rehman
53 replies
I work 2 hrs per day, 5 days a week, so its around 10 hrs. What about you?

Replies

Chel Chen
I try to do 1 hour on weekday, 5hours on weekends
Mahsima Dastan
about 2 hours daily, 8 hours in weekend days
Aashish Peepra
When I was in college and had more time, I used to sit at 10AM every day and drill down till all the tasks for that particular day were done. Now when I work at a tech startup full time, I get up at 5AM and work for the first 3 hours every day towards my side projects. I hope to increase this gradually but yeah
ISTIAK AHMAD
@aashish_peepra The early bird gets the side project success! ⏰ Starting at 5AM is some serious dedication. It's all about those productive morning vibes. Keep soaring high!
Sabaat Parasad
I also work 2 hours per day, 7 days a week, so its around 14 hrs.
Mahir Mahdi
Started working on my first product on 11th. Working around 5 hours per day.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@mahir_mahdi Kicking off on the 11th and already putting in those 5-hour power sessions? Now that's what I call a turbocharged launch! Keep that momentum rolling, and your product will be soaring in no time. 👏
Mahir Mahdi
Hey @istiakahmad, thanks man! A little behind on the launch. You know how it is with your first product always trying to make it perfect and all. Keep forgetting that it's just the MVP. Could've saved at least two days.😛 What are you working on Istiak?
Mahir Mahdi
@istiakahmad What's been the biggest struggle of building your app so far?
Nick
Probably too many! 😬
Naveed Rehman
@reconcatlord How many is too many for you :D ?
Tanvirul Huda
I'm there daily for 4 hours,7 days so 28 hours
Naveed Rehman
@tanvirulhuda Wow! Should be making something great :) But just wondering, are you working full time too?
ISTIAK AHMAD
Ahoy! I'm on a perpetual voyage with my side projects, and it's more of a "whenever inspiration strikes" situation. The creative tides don't stick to a schedule, right? 🌊⚓️
Shanshan
40 to 60 hours.. then 20hours on the jobs to get paid.. luckily I have clients who can pay my basic bills...
Naveed Rehman
@pallaskittie So, your side product is kinda main product and your job is kinda side project... :) cool!
Labib Irfan Chowdhury
Here to see how much time does others put into their side projects because I'm also planning to start mine!
Shahmir Faisal
I'm working on something new. It's been 6 days since I started. I'm really excited so I just work whenever I get time after my studies and university.
Aysh mohsin
I work 1 hrs sometimes and sometimes I work 2-3 hours...
Arlie Rutherford
i work 4hours per day and 10 hours on week end
Zoe Allen
I rarely get time on weekdays, So I spend like 10-12 hours on weekends.
Delia Potter
Just 5 hours a week for me, but each one is a power hour.
Kathleen Smith
total 24 hours in week
Neel Patel
All efforts on main product :)