• Subscribe
  • How many hats do you wear for your product?

Priyanka Saini
    6 replies
    For our product, each of us takes on different roles to ensure it reaches as many people as possible and becomes something truly helpful and valuable. We adapt to what the product needs and step into various roles to make it happen. For example, here are some of the roles I take on for our product: Graphic Designer Illustrator Marketing Photographer Video Editor It's all about working together and wearing multiple hats to create something great! What about you? What roles do you play for your product?

Replies

itrat batool
    Marketing, video editor, and photographer for sure.
    Rafael Biasiolo
    I´m all in one! 😂
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Everything that you listed + social media manager + community manager + promoter + hosting (moderating) + actress / photomodel :D everything when there is a new role, I want it and I want it all!
    Olivia Jane Mitchell
    I wear ALL the hats bro - founder, developer, designer, marketer, customer support, you name it! 🤪 Startup life ain't easy but we do what we gotta do to make it happen 💪😅 Who else is a one-person show out there?
    Rahul Parmar
    I wear quite a few hats for my product—everything from marketing to customer support! It keeps things interesting but can be a bit hectic.