• Subscribe
  • How many foreign languages do you know?

Alina Salavatova
    16 replies
    I know Russian, Tatar, and Turkish. My English is at an A1 level, and I often have to communicate using a translator. This is challenging, and I want to learn English more quickly

Replies

Tijn van den Eijnde
    I am fluent in Dutch and English, I am practicing Russian and my level is about A1. I can also understand German very well. I would say try out iTalki, you can have personal classes with a teacher. It improved my Russian a lot and it also makes you feel more forced to improve because you do not want to let the teacher down.
    Tijn van den Eijnde
    @alina_salavatova Try it, you will speak fluent English in no time!
    Alina Salavatova
    @tijnvandeneijnde Thank you! I've never heard of such an application
    Loane
    English, Spanish, Chinese
    Loane
    I learned English by using translator because I wanted international friends ahaha so I feel you
    Deeksha Tiwari
    I have good idea knowledge of it
    Julia Zakharova
    Russian, English, Polish
    Alina Salavatova
    @julia_zakharova2 Is Polish a difficult language? How long have you been studying Polish?
    Julia Zakharova
    @alina_salavatova Auschwitzum is not part of my plans. My psyche is put to the test and so every day) Living on the planet is not easy)
    Alina Salavatova
    @julia_zakharova2 I want to go to Poland and see Auschwitz
    Julia Zakharova
    @alina_salavatova It took me a year and a lot of motivation, I wanted to move too. I joined adult education classes. I read any handouts I brought with me from shopping in Poland. In the second year I wanted to write and read fiction. So I started a second year. But there were no courses for adults. So I went with students who wanted to go to university. And that's how I learned to speak, write and read fiction well) It's not hard to learn a language. you just need to memorize the paired letters and the ones with squiggles - how to pronounce them. and everything will go smoothly)
    Sia
    English, Swedish, Norwegian, Persian, French.
    Saniyyah Prima
    English is my second language and currently trying to learn Korean. :D
    Aris Nakos
    English, Greek, Spanish, Japanese, German in order of fluency I can travel comfortably using Japanese. Mein Deutch ist ein bisschen eingerostet.
    Ragavee Raveenthiran
    I am fluent in German, English and Tamil :)