How many domain names do you have? 🤣

Jerry Zhang
45 replies
Be honest 😅

Replies

Luis Rieke
Launching soon!
Don't want to be honest here 😂✌️ .. but for every domain I have a side project I'm working on - there's some kinda longterm plan But yeah, I'm crazy 🎉
Shabnam Katoch
I have 4, what about you?
Jerry Zhang
Launching soon!
@shabnam_katoch I have 5, maybe 10+ if you count the failures, I always start too fast and give up too early
Lunar
Probably over 11
Rich Watson
I have 16... went a little overboard, will be trying to auction a couple off though.
Jerry Zhang
Launching soon!
@richw They are all relatively short and high-quality domain names. By the way, why can you post pictures🤯
Rich Watson
@hacksman yeah I was doing some word play on "trading" and "investing" (trd.ng, nvst.ng) which are used for short URLs on our app. nvst.ly is our main domain, and nvstly.com/.net were available so I got em for various reasons, main being so no one can use them, and we may use the .com depending on SEO performance. to post a picture just paste the link to it. can upload to imgur and paste the link ending with .png/.jpg
Haris Mohammad
@sidraarifali You are one of the only two people I could spot in the comments that have only 1 domain. Have you had any more in the past that you let go? I am assuming the one you have is that for Belly Buddy. How long have you had this domain?
Haris Mohammad
@dikshapatrob I have this question I want to ask a few people here. How many of them are you actually using? Also, is there a domain that even you don't known why you have it?
Thomas Zhang
To be honest, I didn't count them. They are all in a list.
Konstantin Kovshenin
About 15 domains, most of which are actually in use or alt-names. My most recent purchases were in .io, .dev and .email zones, and my last .com was about 4 years ago.
Amanda Silmon
I have 10! how many you have?
angel william
I have17, and you?
Oliver Thomes
About 15 domains,
Ling Tien
Only 1😁
Alvaro Villalba Perez
Lost a great .com from a popular Spanish monument because I couldn't afford those $11... it's templodebod.com
Huynh Trinh
I can’t remember but I have zero now 😂
Mansi Trivedi
Oh, none! Cause I have a person who does the buying XD
Haris Mohammad
I have 4. Had a couple more that I let expire recently, thinking about buying them back. I see you have 5. How many of them are you actually using? Also, is there a domain that even you don't known why you have it?