How many days a week do you work?

Tom Brat
32 replies

Replies

rebecca kim
It seems like the whole week,
Wyatt Feaster
Usually 7 but not every day is the same amount, might work 8 hrs one day and like 30 min a different day, but I make a point to do something on the side project every day to keep momentum
Elena Tsemirava
Before the launch 7.
Tom Brat
@elenat How was your product launch?
Nikandr Romanov Rivano
Six days on the hustle train, but Saturday's my scenic route. A mix of work and play to keep the creativity flowing. Life's all about the rhythm.
Gavin Marshall
7-day marathon with a twist – Sundays are my serene sprint. A day to reflect, recharge, and recalibrate. Work hard, but don't forget to breathe.
Leo Cobain
Five days of strategic hustle, a canvas for planned brilliance. Weekends are my masterpiece, an abstract blend of relaxation, family, and pursuing passions that defy the routine. Work's the structure, weekends, and vibrant strokes.
Ali Raza
Four days, precision in action, Fridays a laboratory for experimenting and pushing boundaries. It's a rhythm of calculated intensity and spontaneous exploration, where work isn't just a duty but a dance with possibilities.
Angelina Shaw
A 7-day saga of commitment, yet Sundays are the quiet chapter: a deliberate pause, a day to nourish the roots and let the branches of creativity stretch freely. Work as the journey, Sundays as the gentle interlude.
Mohsin Riaz
Three days of immersive creation, 4 for discovery. The weekend isn't an escape but an extension of the narrative—work as the plot, weekends as the vibrant subplots that add depth to the story of life.
Nguyen Vi
In vietnam we work 5 and a half day a week
Thắng Võ
almost the whole week
Aris Nakos
Every day. Mind you, reflecting on work is essential and counts as work too.