• Subscribe
  • How long to see results with SEO

Thomas Halliday
    9 replies
    Its only been a month since I finished a full on and off page SEO project. My DR went from 0 to 38 and I focused a lot on backlinks. When do you think my traffic will start to increase?

Replies

Abhimanyu Kapoor
    I think it mostly a month you need to wait before you can get better results to know if its working or not. Until you do something viral with the keywords in SEO. P.S. I would love to get your thoughts on the discussion that I recently posted and your views on it. - What’s Missing in Your Favourite Startup Newsletters?
    Gabriel Lisboa
    As other people already answer, 3 to 6 months to see the first results. At evolvemvp.com we took 1 year to reach 1k unique visitors monthly, 2 years to reach 10k and 3 years to 30k. This is a website focus on entrepreneurship content, a little niche, my opinion. The problem for most people is patience and consistency. I know a lot of people that gave up after 3 months without results. And if you guys don't have time for do the necessary keyword research and write quality blog posts, I can suggest use my tool, ranqio.com. Of course, I suggest to apply your personal touch and expertise in the content generate for any AI tool.
    Simon🍋
    0 -> 38 DR is quite a huge leap, and you should easily rank for long-tail keywords with such DR. Also, another important thing is your page speed, so please focus on making your website faster too. From there, you just write blogs, SEO-focused, just copy/rewrite what your competitors are writing. And if there's no huge competition on the keyword, you can rank basically overnight.
    Brandon
    Generally speaking, SEO efforts will take effect after several months.
    Whitney M
    SEO is a long-term strategy. Expect results to gradually improve over time, rather than seeing immediate changes. 😃
    Ethan Robert Kensington
    In my experience, it usually takes 3-6 months to start seeing solid results from SEO efforts, assuming you're doing all the fundamentals right (keyword research, on-page optimization, quality content, building links, etc). Going viral can definitely speed things up, but that's unpredictable. Consistency is key with SEO. Btw, I'll check out your startup newsletter discussion - sounds interesting!
    Olivia Jane Miller
    SEO takes time but you should start seeing some results within 2-3 months if you're doing it right. Focus on quality content, on-page optimization, and building good backlinks. It's a long game but worth it for organic traffic! Curious to hear others' experiences on SEO timelines too.
    hongkai
    It’s really depends on your niche for traffic, and if you don’t mind sharing, may I know how many backlinks do you have to your project?