How long have you been working on your product?

Luc Detiger
8 replies
We've been passionately building Praxis for over a year, from initial concept in early 2023 to our official launch in a couple of weeks. It's been an exciting journey of development, beta testing, and continuous improvement. How long have you been building your product?

Replies

Dzmitry Tsemirau
Good luck with your upcoming launch! Our product has been a long time coming too, since the end of last year. We're hoping to launch this summer.
My Phung
For a couple of weeks!
Kshitij
Launching soon!
We started about a year and a half ago but pivoted to the current version of the product last Nov. So, almost 9 months now! :) Launching in public soon now in July
Launching soon!
We've been developing Contentify for over a year, leading to our upcoming launch. Are you struggling to consistently create and publish engaging content across your online platforms? Contentify AI can automate the content creation process for you, helping you maintain a strong online presence effortlessly. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Elaine Lu
I've been working on my product for about two years now. It's been an incredible journey of learning and growth!
Fraser B
Around 2 years ago! Unfortunately life got in the way and had to take a step back. Currently working with beta users before our launch planned later this year.
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, we've been nurturing Praxis for over a year now - it's like watching a tech-savvy garden grow from seedling to a flourishing app! Time flies when you're debugging away, right?
Aman Wen
Launching soon!
Much longer than I expected haha Good luck with Praxis launch!