• Subscribe
  • How long did it take you to perfect the use of your most engaged business tech tool?

A Aaron
    17 replies

Replies

Amelia Rose Thornton
    Took me a few months to really dial in Airtable for our workflows. Now it's a game changer - helps streamline project management, data tracking, and team collaboration all in one customizable platform. Any tips for getting up to speed faster with these kinda complex but powerful tools?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Can you give an example of business tech tool?
    Noora Mccluskey
    It took about three months of daily use and experimenting to really get the hang of it. The learning curve was steep, but totally worth it.
    Isabella Wandrei
    I found that a combination of hands-on practice and support from the tool’s community made the learning process quicker, taking around six weeks to really feel proficient.
    Umar Aziz
    It was a gradual process for me, taking about four months to really master the tool. Continuous use and experimenting with different functions were key.
    Kelly B. Menchaca
    I would say it took around two months to become comfortable with it. The learning curve was steep, but once I got the basics down, it became a lot easier to use.
    A Aaron
    Can we specially share what these tools are?
    xavi
    It used to take a long, but then chatgpt helped, and now we add a custom AI agent, created with our own product AiGenie - https://www.producthunt.com/post... into the project,
    Thomas Jackson
    Perfecting my CRM system took me over 3 months of trial and error customizing Salesforce for our specific sales processes and customer data model. But once dialed in, it's been a game changer for efficiency, org-wide visibility, and data-driven decisions. So worth the upfront investment!
    Isabella Marie
    It took some time to fine-tune our most used tech tool, especially when incorporating AI to handle customer interactions. Initially, there was a lot of testing and adjusting to ensure it understood our specific needs. After about 3-4 months of regular use, refining workflows, and learning from feedback, we reached a point where it became a seamless part of our operations. Now, it runs efficiently, handling routine tasks and freeing time for the team to focus on more complex issues.
    Jonathan Michael Blake
    Depends on the tool, but for me it took a solid month of daily use to really master Ahrefs for SEO and backlink analysis. The learning curve can be steep at first, but once it clicks, these tools are super powerful for growing your online presence. Curious what others' experiences have been!