How long did it take for you to see SEO results with your new landing page?

Santeri Toivanen
12 replies

Replies

Blake Whittington 👾
How were/are you testing the landing page performance?
Santeri Toivanen
@blake_whittington We launched the site last week – So far we're only using Google Analytics. I'm using Search Console to see how my content performs. The pages get impressions on Google, but not too many clicks. Any software to recommend for testing SEO performance?
Blake Whittington 👾
@santeri_toivanen I use Semrush — but — I am going to search for alternatives here on PH, so I'll let you know if I find anything. There are also more managed landing page stacks like Unbounce
Karan
6 months or more it depends on your content and website pages
Santeri Toivanen
@karan_saddar Thanks Karan! B2B SaaS, our topics are creative performance and creative asset management in marketing.
Michael Cho
From my (limited) experience: 1. Established site in the same topic with a new landing page - within days 2. New domain - a few months to start, 6 months to have a small steady stream of organic traffic 3. New domain but with some posts on social media (not even "viral") - days to weeks
Santeri Toivanen
@michael_cho1 Thanks Michael! We launched the new site a week ago. We're getting more impressions on Google every day, but the impressions haven't yet converted to clicks as well as I was hoping for.
Navin Peiris
Around 3-6 months has been my experience