How is your attitude while talking to ChatGPT?

Hakan Baybas
22 replies
I'm still same Hakan, kind and friendly :-) I say thank you after every response and ask my questions with starting "please" word.

Replies

Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
Polite without being obsequious. Don't want our future overlords thinking of me as a try hard ;)
Halyna Prykhodniuk
I use more specified prompts I saw on Linkedin
Marina
haha he is my best daily buddy at work :)) I always greet him and say "thanks/please" etc. Even though I know it's not needed (prompts prompts prompts) but I still do it :)
Hakan Baybas
@marina_bau yeah weird right, you can give directives like a boss but we don't do that, it should be investigated I think as a research :)
Felix Scholz
I say thanks and please a lot to my Artificial buddies 😁
Otis Wu
When talking to ChatGPT, I approach it with curiosity and an open mind, always amazed at its ability to generate insightful responses. It's like having a conversation with a well-read friend who's always ready to learn and adapt.
Hakan Baybas
@otis_wu so you think it deserves a good attitude while talking because it has a great knowledge?
When talking to ChatGPT, I approach it with curiosity and openness, treating it as a tool for learning and problem-solving. It's fascinating to see how it can both provide information and inspire creative thinking!
Hakan Baybas
@zijian yes true but how do you structure your questions? Formal questions or like a civilised human talk?
Heyalbert
probably in Formal tone?
Kevan Williams
Curse at it like a sailor :/
I'm friendly mostly. Sometimes, I scold! :D
Bethany Cutmore-Scott
Always polite! Please and thank yous never hurt!