• Subscribe
  • How important are product videos for a launch?

Henry Burkert
    11 replies
    We weren't sure at first, but we decided to make a product video for today's launch. How about you? Did you have any success with your video? I would also be interested in your feedback on our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrY1P1isWPk&t=4s Do you understand the added value of our product thanks to our video?

Replies

Elly
    Great video! I think it would be great to see if you can get all of your most important messages out in 30 seconds. We made a video for our launch too and found that our viewership dropped below 50% after 30 seconds. I'll share a page with metrics from that YouTube video. https://slashpage.com/ph-launch-...
    Henry Burkert
    @elly_sp Thanks for your feedback! I agree with you about the length of the video. We'll try to make it shorter next time.
    My3 Murthy
    @elly_sp I agree! Explaining the problem is suitable for investor conversations- while talking to customers- one strong sentence should be enough to convey what the product does. The video is great @henry_burkert ! I like the animated format- very clean
    Igor Lysenko
    Cool video. I believe that a video should be included in a product launch, because it is necessary to pre-demonstrate the capabilities.
    James Miller
    Product videos can be super important for a launch! They can show off your product in action, highlight its key features, and create excitement among potential customers. Plus, videos are great for sharing on social media and can help your product stand out from the competition.
    Andreas Sohns
    I believe product videos are incredibly important for a launch. They can make a huge difference in engagement and understanding.
    Ahmet Can Aslan
    Product videos are essential for conveying your unique value proposition and capturing attention in today's competitive market. Your video effectively highlights the key benefits and features, making it clear how your product solves real-world problems for users.
    Ruslan.D
    I think it's not as important as everyone might think Maybe it doesn't matter at all Well, think about it, people first see the name of the product, the logo and its description - this is the most important thing! If the product interests him, he will go to the product page, regardless of whether there was a video there or not, he will just think to himself “well done for making a video” And if he’s not interested in the product, then even if there were even a hundred of the most amazing describing videos, it wouldn’t affect anything
    Daniel Burns
    Cool videos! Product videos are always a great way to visually communicate the value of your product and connect with your audience, just like yours😀