• Subscribe
  • How I maximize the quality of AI-generated content

Ha My Tran
    13 replies
    I have tried tons of methods and found out that no AI writing assistant apps truly write the way I want. When I discovered prompt-chaining and building multi-agent workflows that allow me to frequently give feedback, and requirements to AI throughout the process of writing every piece of content, it truly created a huge productivity boost for me. I temporarily called this "human-in-the-loop" in prompt-chaining or an AI workflow. FYI, I use MindPal app to do this. Have you ever tried this method before? Have you ever heard or tried this method.

Replies

Anthony Richard Thompson
    I combine ChatGPT-4 and Claude to iteratively refine the generated content. First use ChatGPT-4 to generate a draft, then use Claude to shorten and polish it. Repeat this process a few times, comparing the results, until the quality is maximized. The AI models have complementary strengths.
    Ha My Tran
    @anthonyrichardthompson Wow, you clearly understand the strengths of each model! I used to switch between ChatGPT and Claude just like you, but once I discovered AI workflows, I didn't go with this manual switching anymore. Now, I’ve set up an AI workflow that integrates both GPT-4 and Claude. This way, I don’t have to manually switch between platforms or retype prompts when I want to get the same results. I highly recommend looking into this approach. It's a productivity life once you’ve discovered it!
    Ha My Tran
    I once made a video sharing this tip. You can refer to it to learn more: https://youtu.be/euxJkIcrcpU?si=...
    Ha My Tran
    If you know what it is like in action, you can watch this video to know more!!! https://youtu.be/N-5lKDHQOMM?si=...
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    I use AI to tell me what to write and to give me feedback on my work. This way I stay in control and still enjoy productivity gains
    Ha My Tran
    @mogthesify great. What AI do you normally use?
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    @ha_my_tran I try gpt, claude and gemini and see what works best. Sometimes I edit multiple responses into one. Don’t be lazy
    Viktor Surkov
    I believe that generative AI will always be average since it's trained on everything. The best approach for me is 1. Brainstorm with AI to get ideas 2. Build a storyline yourself 3. Ask AI to do writing on your storyline 4. Edit that (5x) It's not full automation, but if you need engaging and interesting content, you should apply creativity to the most important parts of the process.
    Ha My Tran
    @viktor_surkov Thank you. This tip is great. What tool do you normally use?
    Viktor Surkov
    @ha_my_tran well it's our tool - buzzabout.ai for research of engaging content and ChatGPT for writing.
    Hongyuan Cao
    I think AI needs to be given clear enough prompts! AI is a tool after all, and a good prompt will be a good learning tool! I am using NoteGPT now, and I give multiple default prompts, and the quality is very good. But it also supports customized prompts, after all, the language and answer style need to be customized! I hope it can help you!
    jackCheng
    I think the best way is not to let AI write directly, but to let AI change what you write.
    Ha My Tran
    Guys. I am launching new feature this week. So great to receive your upvotes 🙏🏻 https://www.producthunt.com/post...