How has Twitter helped you in success of your product?

Tanay from Stacks
5 replies
Hi PH community, I have seen lot of people building in public on Twitter who claim to have done well. I want to see if you have any examples you can share in what way Twitter helped you in success of your product? It could be anything, new users, exposure, feedback and suggestions or anything else you can think of.

Replies

Lawrence Cox
Twitter's product awareness-driving power has been substantial, enabling rapid user feedback loops, engaging with industry influencers, and tracking market trends that shaped our offering more effectively than our competitors' strategies.
Tanay from Stacks
@lcox1988_ Nice - anything you want to share about market trends and how they shaped your product's offering?
Neri Raanani
My 3 main things: The first is simply to stay up-to-date with our industry. It serves as a valuable source for keeping up with the latest trends, industry news, and insights about our competitors. The real-time information helps us make informed decisions and stay ahead of the curve. Secondly, establishing thought leadership. Sharing valuable content related to our industry and expertise, participating in relevant discussions, and engaging with other professionals in our field helps us gain recognition as industry leaders. Lastly, increasing the exposure of our product.
Tanay from Stacks
@neri_raanani Super interesting. Thank you for sharing. Do you follow industry leaders using hashtags? or contextual search? How do people find you / your product on twitter?
Neri Raanani
@tanaylakhani Sure I follow industry leaders, I usually find them in my feed as they initiate viral discussions. There are several ways how people can find our page - participate in discussions, share content regularly, using popular hashtags, etc.