How has the pandemic affected your approach to productivity and work culture?

Sully Butt
5 replies
I know the pandemic is a painful topic to discuss 😅. However, it has forced many individuals and companies to reassess their approach to productivity and work culture. How has it affected your approach personally?

Replies

SaaS Yeti
It's taught me that I need to focus seriously on tackling procrastination. It's so much easier to lose focus when you are home. Paradoxically, when I get focused, it's much better and more productive than being in the office. With that said, I would never go back to the office, personally as the financial benefits and the fact that I can have more time with my family far outweighs anything else.
Anoir Houmou
It's taught me to take some things slower and enjoy life as much as I can
Carmela Padasas
I knew that it was my time to rest from my corporate routine, a good time. I get the chloe ting vibe, try new recipes, learn what I wanted to know (another language, digital marketing), and try different passive income while I had covid 3x. I was 22 and until now into digital marketing.
Definitely more bullish on having time to work from home -even if there are requirements to physically be in the office
Olatz Urrutia
IMO it's a positive thing that we've seen that we can work remotly. However, in terms of Work-life balance it has been hard to establish this for me.