• Subscribe
  • How has chat gpt changed the way you work?

Ezgi Aydın
    37 replies
    I never saw myself as a person who would you the help of an AI but here I am using chat gpt daily. How has it changed the way you work? Did it make your job easier?

Replies

Greg Vilines
    We've been using it as a jumpstart to writing SEO-focused content targeted to our keywords. It doesn't do all the work, and sometimes finding the right prompt takes as much time as writing it from scratch, but it definitely helps get longer-form blog posts rolling faster!
    Nuno Reis
    @gregvilines Care to gives a couple of examples we can read from? Iwould love to learn more on how other people use GPT to create content :D
    Avijit Sarkar
    Yes, I use chatgpt for everything. I get it to write code, I use it to find insights from my data, I use it to generate names, I write blogs using it. I even mailed my employees using chatgpt. Its amazing. I am about to launch 2 new chatgpt powered apps soon.
    Bjarn Bronsveld
    Definitely. It has saved me so much time. Where I sometimes had to wait for a colleague to help, ChatGPT now provides some help where possible in the meantime.
    Mohammad Elzahaby
    Life Changer, I use it for all kinds of text generation, correction, improvment, sometimes even to harness knowledge. I have used it extensivly on my latest little app :)
    Paris Mielke
    Helps with everything. Generates motivational custom poetry, helps with coding, data entry (converting messy text into comma separated strings), sales idea generation, etc
    Samar Ali
    SocialBu
    SocialBu
    Launching soon!
    As a web developer, ChatGPT enables me to automate tasks and communicate more effectively with clients and colleagues.
    Golfo Vasiliou
    I use it for basic boilerplate code and I build from there. Saves me time from searching on stackoverflow.
    Sunny Kumar
    Time saver. I mostly use this for proofreading and paraphrasing.
    Nuno Reis
    @sunny_sogra Ah for proofreading, I've never used it for that, might very well start :D What are you proofreading with it?
    Arpan
    It is definitely a time saver :)
    Nico
    - more focused on the niche and topic - helps to find multiple answers - saves tons of time
    Rupal Sharma
    AI Image Upscaler by Upscale.media
    Time saviour. Using it regularly but definitely relying on my instincts for results.
    Anwar Baksh
    ChatGPT has been a great help to me and my business. It has increased my efficiency, I'm guessing, about 30% or more. It's pretty much a game changer.
    Nuno Reis
    @anwar_b_ 30% is a lot! :O Which work did you improve with it?
    Anwar Baksh
    @nuno_ms_reis Everything, from pitches, estimations, problem solving, code examples, full crud features, education, content, planning, market analysis, and more I'm sure.
    Ravi agarwal
    ChatGPT has helped me work more effectively, saved my time, can work on multiple things easily
    Dmytro Suslov
    It gave me the opportunity to spend less time on Product Hunt and focus more on work. Because as soon as I see AI or GPT in the name of a new startup, I immediately scroll further )))) And seriously, it's a cool thing for finding answers to non-standard questions that Google can't handle.
    Richard Gao
    It's streamlined working and made it much easier for me definitely!
    Kwaku Amprako
    Saved me so many hours and use it when I blog
    Nuno Reis
    Rewriting and rephrasing in everyday communication. Especially formal emails. And also, we now implement it at Uptiq, so that's another thing that changed, as we would have no AI features otherwise :D
    Nisa Meray
    It is perfect for brainstorming, it makes our teams' job easier
    Rob Slate
    Tool Battles
    Tool Battles
    helps me debug code a lot more proficient and produce more advanced iterations! it has its quirks in my workflow, but nothing I can't usually just solve on my own, though that takes way more time 😂
    MAC
    I found chatGPT to be great for making decision, not necessarily producing content. Customers would fill in 1 input, chatGPT would understand their request, and i'd ask chatGPT "Should i show these results, yes or no?". This helped us in a couple of ways, 1. We didn't need to use lengthy forms to figure out what the user wanted, 2. Because it was just 1 input and a sort of "type whatever you want" we ended up discovering different customer needs that we wouldn't have otherwise. 3. We had alot of control over the results instead of the Ai and instead fetched data from APIs.