How has AI impacted your marketing strategies?

Efe Kahyaoğlu
16 replies
Have you integrated AI into your marketing tactics? Share your insights! From data analytics to customer interactions, AI is reshaping how we approach marketing. Join the conversation and let's explore the practical impacts, challenges, and opportunities together.

Replies

Marilyn Barnes
AI has streamlined our marketing efforts by enabling precise targeting through data analysis, improving customer engagement with chatbots, and optimizing ad spend through predictive algorithms, resulting in more efficient campaigns and increased ROI.
Efe Kahyaoğlu
@mbarnes101_mb Did you find any interesting data about who you target? Or the results was expected?
Kate
It helps to do things so much faster!
Efe Kahyaoğlu
@kate_k21 It is really great to hear that AI makes everything cost-effective. Which AI tools you are using?
Jijo John
Email marketing is one of the important strategies marketers use on a day-to-day basis. So we have created an AI tool that integrates into your browser which improves your email writing to 1001% built with AI. FEEL free to follow -producthunt.com/products/textcraft-ai
Daniel Zaitzow
I've been thinking about building small scale blog posts pretty much exclusively for SEO but I still feel guilty creating copy that is more or less entirely AI. Maybe I'll get over the moral hangup eventually.
Efe Kahyaoğlu
@dzaitzow You should not be feeling guilty about it. Utilizing AI in the workflow increases productivity to a great extend! 🥳
Abhinay kumar
helps in content generation and generating ideas. Prevents the usual procastination that comes from the intertia of having to start the work. I am launching SayData on 17th August. SayData is a Customer-facing embedded analytics solution that is truly self-serve. We have our launch coming up on 17th August and would appreciate your support. Please do follow the SayData page ("launching soon!" icon beside my name above) to be notified on launch day. Would greatly appreciate your review and support 🙏🏼
Filip Ognjanovic
It just speeds up the process of brainstorming and making those first thoughts into reality - drafts. Then, we're using drafts and refining everything with the help of AI here and there.
Efe Kahyaoğlu
@filip_ognjanovic What about your marketing have you seen great results?
Filip Ognjanovic
@efekahya Yes, but AI tools are just partially responsible for these results. You still need (for now) someone to steer the projects
Chris Lindner
I primarily use AI to generate SEO and promotional content. It can save much time in this aspect. Since I can retrieve the data I need on other platforms or using existing tools, I rarely use AI in tasks related to data.