• Subscribe
  • How Generative AI going to effect Hollywood?

Ziggi Zukerman
    6 replies
    Generative AI is the ability to create images/text/video/audio and other formats out of prompts. We are already seeing today that Generative AI can create dialogues and scene scripts using ChatGPT or images (using Midjourney or Dall-E 2) and even AI Videos (using D-ID). My guess is that in 2-3 years Hollywood will create a feature film entirely using Generative AI technology, including by bringing to life famous deceased people like Elvis Presley or Kobe Bryant. What do you think?

Replies

Matthew Kershaw
    2-3 years might be optimistic for a fully-fledged Hollywood movie, but I'd be surprised if there aren't AI-made movies at smaller festivals in the next year or two
    Spot on prediction. Personally, I can't wait for Robin Williams to make a comeback.
    Hemant Warier
    As generative AI technology continues to advance, it is likely to have a major impact on the film and television industry in Hollywood. One potential application of generative AI in Hollywood is the creation of personalized content. With generative AI, studios could produce movies or TV shows that are tailored to the individual preferences and interests of each viewer. This could result in a more engaging and immersive viewing experience, as well as an increase in customer satisfaction and loyalty. Another potential use of generative AI in Hollywood is the automation of certain aspects of the production process. Generative AI could be used to create story ideas, generate dialogue, or even design sets and costumes. This could save time and resources for studios, allowing them to produce more content in less time. Overall, while it is still too early to say exactly how generative AI will impact Hollywood, it is clear that it has the potential to revolutionize the way films and TV shows are created and consumed.
    Trevor George
    Hollywood will use more and more CGI and AI to replace expensive film production.