• Subscribe
  • How does it feel to transition from a hardware engineer at Apple to a co-founder of a SaaS company?

Lucas Lau
    1 reply

Replies

Lucas Lau
    Transitioning from a hardware engineer at Apple to becoming a co-founder of a SaaS company like Cocast has been an incredible journey. It's like stepping from one world into another, where my passion for fitness and my engineering background have converged. With degrees in mechanical and environmental engineering, my career path initially seemed far from the fitness industry. However, life had different plans. I've always had a strong product sense and a deep appreciation for aesthetics, which stemmed from my love for design and art. Along my educational journey, I explored marketing and consumer behavior, recognizing the importance of effective communication. The idea for Cocast emerged when I noticed a gap in the market. Existing software solutions for personal trainers often lacked modernity and a tech-savvy touch. That's when I decided to create something unique. It wouldn't have been possible without my co-founder, a brilliant software engineer. Together, we brought Cocast to life, blending fitness, aesthetics, and innovative technology into a seamless experience for personal trainers. Crafting Cocast was a labor of love, driven by the desire to transform how fitness professionals operate their businesses. It's not just software; it's a vision to elevate the fitness industry's standards. With Cocast, trainers can streamline client management, create personalized workouts, and automate marketing, making their lives easier and more efficient. Witnessing the positive impact it has on trainers and clients is truly inspiring. Cocast isn't just about software; it's about building a community where trainers collaborate, share knowledge, and support each other. Our commitment extends to every customer, regardless of their business size, as we aim to empower fitness professionals to inspire and transform lives. My experience at Apple instilled in me a deep appreciation for precision, innovation, and user experience, values that shine through Cocast's design and functionality. I'm also grateful for the guidance I received from my previous experiences, which taught me kindness and the importance of treating others with humor and respect. No matter how challenging the journey may seem, I believe in daring to dream big and pursuing your goals relentlessly. Surround yourself with knowledge and supportive individuals who share your vision. Along the way, you'll not only become a better professional but also gain lasting memories and cherished friendships. As a startup, we value your support immensely. We would be really grateful if you could give us an upvote at: https://www.producthunt.com/prod.... Thank you for being a part of our journey! 💪❤️