• Subscribe
  • How does influencers marketing works for tech products?

Linda Mata
    17 replies
    Hi Product Hunt Community! Question: Have you, or planning to work, with influencers who are promoting tech products? What is your experience with that and do you have any recommendations? Thanks!

Replies

Soni Kumari
    Collaborating with influencers who blog about tech worked well for us. Their in-depth reviews are valuable.
    Linda Mata
    @soni_kumari1_ can you recommend some of them that want to work with Lokalise?
    Juliia
    if you find influencer who perfectly fits to your actual/potential audience - it would work for sure. My advice: search for related influencer who has trustworthy audience, prepare longterm collaborations, focus on your main target. In that case, I do not see any reasons that it might go wrong
    Julia Watson
    I've tried working with influencers for tech products, and it's been hit or miss. Some were really effective in reaching their audience while others didn't quite connect with the right people.
    Thomas Harper
    I’ve collaborated with influencers for a tech launch. Their engagement with followers really helped drive interest.
    Linda Mata
    @jharkhandi_choraya can you recommend some of them?
    Sadam Ansari
    I found working with tech influencers effective for generating buzz. I suggest ensuring they genuinely like your product
    Munna Baskey
    I’ve used tech influencers to demo our product, and it worked well. Their audience trusted their recommendations
    Mukesh Kumar
    I’ve seen great engagement by having influencers create tutorial videos. Their followers seem to appreciate hands-on content
    YC J
    @mukesh_kumar_das wow, how did you find such influencers? any recommended resources?
    Uttam Kumar
    Collaborating with influencers who have a passion for tech has been beneficial. Their enthusiasm is contagious
    Arthur Leo
    I’ve worked with influencers to create unboxing videos, which were a hit.
    Dipmala Kumari
    I partnered with micro-influencers, and their niche following responded well
    Karan Mandal
    Influencers have helped us gather user-generated content, which boosted our social proof.
    Priya Rani
    Influencers’ giveaways and contests helped us reach a wider audience. Their followers love participating.
    Amit Doda
    Focus on those who deeply understand the technology and can provide authentic, knowledgeable endorsements. Choose influencers whose audience aligns with your target demographic and who have a track record of engaging content in the tech space. Collaborate closely with influencers to craft content highlighting your product's unique features and benefits, and consider leveraging various formats like reviews, tutorials, and live demos. Additionally, track the performance of influencer campaigns through metrics such as engagement rates, referral traffic, and conversions to gauge effectiveness and optimize future collaborations.